M.Sc. Wuberest Bitew Shumiye
Albert-Einstein-Str. 2, Raum I/15
- 2012 - 2017: BSc degree in mechanical engineering at Jimma Institute of Technology
- 2019 - 2021: MSc degree in Sustainable Energy Engineering at JImma Institute of Technology
- 2017 - 2021: Assistant Lecturer at Jimma University
- 2021 - 08/2022: Lecturer
- 2021- to present: RTS (Road and Transport Safety) center founder, member and researcher.
- from 09/2022: Ph.D. candidate at Institute of Technical Thermodynamics, University of Rostock.
Publikationen und Vorträge
Wuberest Sh.; Venkata A.; Addisu T.; Balewgize Z.; " Exergy Analysis of Solar-geothermal based power plant integrated with boiling and reverse osmosis water purification" ; Elsevier, Energy Conversion and Management:X, Volume 15, August 202, 10025.
Wuberest Sh.: "Exergy Analysis of Solar-geothermal based power plant integrated with boiling and reverse osmosis water purification", oral presentation at 16th SDEWES conference